Prince Albert, Saskatchewan

The realtor my boyfriend and I decided to deal with ended up being the worst decision and worst experience to try buy a house.The owner (who originally listed with her) was just as annoyed with her and regretfull for listing with her.

Typically as a sales person it's their job to maybe twist things around a bit to try sell something, but she did a lot more than that by completely lying to both of us and giving mixed messages and almost lost a deal for both the buyers and owners. If the owners did not contact us we would not have ended up buying this house! Which we absolutley love and are so happy to soon own!!

..no thanks to Glenda Oleksyn.

Had an Experience with Century 21?

Comments

My real estate agent whom I thought was a very caring and trusted agent was less than truthful with me.He brought me the purchase agreement but failed to tell me that if I signed the agreement that I could not back out.

When I signed the agreement he said he did not have a copy of what I signed and pretended it was not a big deal. He never told me that the other agent was from the same agency at the time. These RED FLAGS would of stopped me but like I said I trusted him which was one of the biggest mistakes I have made in my life. When I wanted to back out he told me that I could not but then it was a BIG deal to him.

He told me how I could be sued by everyone and anyone which I'm pretty sure included him and he left me no choice but to go to the closing. He was working against me without my knowledge. Since than I have had sleepless nights and all I do is cry. I never thought I could be hurt so bad by someone that I trusted.

It has been a nightmare since than for me.

to Hurt Dearborn, Michigan, United States #761453

I hope he is proud of himself and since you did not name him his reputation is saved since he was worried about it.Im pretty sure he works in the Michigan area because I have heard how they work together no matter who they hurt their reputation needs to secure so they could work in the community and pretend they are the greatest agents in their community.

The community needs to realize that before signing anything that is given by this agent it needs to be proofread by some else so you really realize what you are signing.Another thing is if they are so busy that there is no time to make a copy of a paper knowing technology today there is probably a reason why and that is so you dont look at and read what is really in the docoment.

to Hurt #792635

Chances are the real estate agent told you that was because he has already counted his commission and NOT because like he said, you couldn't back out.Yes you could, and if you hired a lawyer, you could've backed out for a $200 or so.

You would do a Mutual Release Agreement and bingo! Besides, you can't rely on what the agent tells you but read the contract instead. For all you know, the contract might have contained a clause that allows you to back out.

The agent didn't have a copy of the contract?Tell him that you did NOT sign, then he'll find it in no time flat.

patgirl
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #690734

LOTS OF REALESTATE COMPANIES PREFER FOT KEEP SOME PROPERTIES ON THE MARKET BECAUSE THE PULL IN PHONE CALLS SOME MORE THAN OTHERS .

THEY ALSO LIKE THIS BECAUSE THEY GET RID OF THEIR OWN INVESTMEBTS THIS WAY . THAT IS WHERE THEIR MONEY IS.