Thornlie, Western Australia

I leased my house with Century 21.On my initial meeting with the agent she explained how tough they were on late payment with tenants.

The agent placed her supposed sister-in-law and her cat in my house. I found out later that it was actually her brother-in-law, the girlfriend, a kid and a hydroponic set up in my garage, which was never checked and they never did the second inspection - not that they would have told me if they found anything suspicious.

They were late every month with payment and it became obvious she was working for the tenant, not me. I sacked Century 21 and employed a new agent who took the tenant to court. They played games and ignored court orders to vacate.

I was left $6k down and with a whole list of other issues.

I asked Century 21 for a refund and they said that because at time of hand over to the new agent, the funds were up to date, that they believed they had done a good job of representing me.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $6000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Century 21 and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about century 21 home lease from Century 21 was did not abide by my wishes, ignored me and lied to me Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Century 21.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Real Estate category for more informed decision or compare Century 21 to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Century 21?

Comments

I'm going through similar scenario as your post, trying to reclaim my property from a broker who also owns another branch office in a neighboring town.Turns out this rude broker is the neighboring town's commissioner in a precinct.

It's no wonder that he was rude and disrespectful. He has access to legal advice and he is likely a lawyer as well.

We believe that he put a tenant in our house as a political favor as this tenant broke so many terms of the contract. This broker fought "tooth and nail" for this tenant.

I haven't heard from Anita Barnes, Century 21 Consumer Affairs Representative. We did not know that this broker owns this Century 21 branch in our town.

We only know about his ownership after we officially lodged a complaint to Century 21.This broker continued to harass us via email.