I leased my house with Century 21.On my initial meeting with the agent she explained how tough they were on late payment with tenants.
The agent placed her supposed sister-in-law and her cat in my house. I found out later that it was actually her brother-in-law, the girlfriend, a kid and a hydroponic set up in my garage, which was never checked and they never did the second inspection - not that they would have told me if they found anything suspicious.
They were late every month with payment and it became obvious she was working for the tenant, not me. I sacked Century 21 and employed a new agent who took the tenant to court. They played games and ignored court orders to vacate.
I was left $6k down and with a whole list of other issues.
I asked Century 21 for a refund and they said that because at time of hand over to the new agent, the funds were up to date, that they believed they had done a good job of representing me.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Did not abide by my wishes
- Ignored me
- Lied to me
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Century 21 Home Lease
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Look at all this they are a horrible company..."
- "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "It's been 10 days till now I haven't receive my item that I ordered from this website. I paid it already and said just only 5-8 days.this is the proof..."
- "I am in Australia and thought purchasing shoes from a website www.uggaustralia.co (not the .com site) would be safe and that the free shipping on returns would be honoured. ..."
- "I purchased a product via the Barnes & Noble website on the 21st May. Now over a month my item has not been delivered (29 June 2016). I contacted Barnes..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."