Buyers and Sellers BEWARE!The owner Adina Prowant, and agents Sharon Lane, Billy Herring, and Ron Kent at Century 21 Mountain Vistas in Boone, North Carolina are unprofessional, dishonest, rude, and very spiteful people.

They will put on a good face until you sign the agency agreement, and then the mask comes off. I have wasted so much time,effort, and energy with them only to end up with grey hairs, and still no home.

Life is hard enough without companies like this getting away with treating people this way, expecting huge commissions with very little work and effort.Thank You Century 21 for Nothing!

Review about: Century 21 Realtor.

Had an Experience with Century 21?

Comments

Asheville, North Carolina, United States #1346127

I had a similar experience with this company! HORRIBLE PEOPLE!

skittymew15

After seeing this I'm going to take my business somewhere else.

Asheville, North Carolina, United States #1345491

I'm so glad I seen this!

Moss and Company - 15 years tenant in Hollywood CA FORCED OUT for NO REASONS by MOSS & Company Moss and Company "Moss motto 'Your home is our business' should be follow by 'It will cost you until you leave' because your home is clearly not yours but theirs & you are..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more Hud Homes - DONT SIGN UP..CROOKS CROOKS CROOKS Hud Homes "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY: they created THOUSANDS in personal property damages American Homes 4 Rent "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more